Saturday, November 11, 2006

I have been a bit remiss in my posting: ahhhh, the joys of grading. Well, Rumsfeld is gone. Just like that: Poof! Many military analysts thought he was still fighting the Vietnam war, since he had been in the Defense Department during this war and was livid over the way we packed it in and left. Well, he got his "Vietnam," only worse and with more dire consequences, and he was dismissed a week after the president stated that Rumsfeld would serve out the next two years. Ah yes, the fickle hand of fate in American politics. "Doing a hecka'va job Rummy!"


So do you see anything changing since he has left? Do you think things will get better or worse? This question is open to anyone--students, non-students, Iraqis, Amerians, Svensk, etc.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger misneach said...

I wish I could say things would get better with his departure, but i think the plan was that his departure was what was supposed to look better.

I wish I could be more hopeful, but the facts that I see every day...

Wed Nov 15, 10:34:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home